Do you practically live in VS/VS Code and the Browser Developer Tools? And do you expect your colleagues to hit F12 a lot as well and want to be proud of what they see then?
What’s the job?
The Front-end Lead helps us realize web- and (HTML based) mobile experiences using modern technology and determine best practices for us doing so.
For legacy purposes, you know your Bootstrap and jQuery, but you prefer to no longer use them. When push comes to shove, you know that stuff like CSS3 Grids are a much better way to achieve what is needed, and that jQuery covered a lot of ground in times when that was needed. Not today.
As chapter lead for our front enders you help them develop their skills and setup guidelines and best practices for our entire department to adopt.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will be working closely with a fully operational and multi-disciplinary team in Netherlands and Macedonia;
- Actively developing new features and modules;
- Develop new functionalities in an Agile development environment;
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
Experience and Skills
- You have 6+ yrs of experience in Front end development;
- You have experience and strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 including preprocessing (Sass, Less), SPA-development (VueJs/Angular/React), Typescript, jQuery;
- You have a good understanding of how front-end and back-end play;
- You obey SOLID principles.
Bonus point if you have experience with:
- Vue.js in particular;
We are Twelve! An enthusiastic and driven organization which was created in 2007 by three young entrepreneurs. It all started with a cash register developed specifically for sports clubs. The system was working well and soon also other industries saw the potential of our payment solutions. Today, in addition to being the number one in sports, we have also worked our way up to become the market leader and major player in the Venues, Hospitality, Events, Healthcare, Catering and Museums industries. By thinking along with our (potential) customers, we work towards a total package to offer everyone a worry-free payment world!
With locations in Utrecht, Moordrecht and Antwerp, we work with our constantly growing team, hard for our customers and each other. Besides the hard work we find fun and the celebration of (personal) successes also very important. Enjoy a lovely prepared lunch, play a game of table tennis, join us on our legendary annual winter sports trip and have a drink with your colleagues in the sun on Friday.
We are always looking for people who want to relieve our customers, work hard, but also like to have fun. Are you interested? Please send your CV and short motivation stating ‘Vacancy Product Owner’ to email@example.com for the attention of Naomi Meester or use the form below.