Do you have a keen eye for spotting issues in the applications that you interact with? Are you a driven and enthusiastic person with great attention to detail and do you associate the word ‘bug’ with more than just creepy, crawly creatures?
Then the role of Software Tester within one of our Agile development teams might be a good fit for you.
*Dutch citizens only
What’s the job?
As a Software Tester at Twelve, you will be the main spokesperson for Quality within your multidisciplinary, product team. You will interact with a wide range of interesting software products and have the opportunity to develop your career.
Your tasks will focus on checking whether our software meets the functional and non-functional requirements, insuring that new release candidate packages do not introduce regression or possibly blocking production issues and offer input for the GO/NO GO release decision. You’ll do this by defining, maintaining and executing both manual and automated test cases.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design, author and execute tests at different levels (e.g. Integration, System, Acceptance);
- Apply quality engineering principals and different testing techniques throughout the Agile product lifecycle;
- Create and maintain test suites;
- Identify and track software defects and inconsistencies;
- Review documentation and write test reports;
- Present findings and mitigate risks;
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Software Testing experience;
- SQL knowledge;
- Familiar with Agile Scrum;
- Experience in working with tools such as: JIRA, Azure DevOps, SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, Test Compete, Ranorex, Browsera, LambdaTest, JMeter etc;
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks and/or scripting languages is a plus (e.g. Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, PowerShell etc.);
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Quality and detail orientated;
- Sense of ownership;
- Ability and desire to understand specific market and technology concepts;
- Team player;
- Time-management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Desire to improve and learn new things.
What do we offer?
- A motivated team in an informal and ambitious organization;
- Flexible workplace with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A varied role with a lot of responsibilities and room for your ideas;
- Time and means for personal development;
- Decent salary and good secondary conditions;
- The possibility to work from home, but also meet your colleagues in one of our two offices;
- Team building activities.
We are Twelve! An enthusiastic and driven organization which was founded in 2007 by three young entrepreneurs. It all started with a cash register developed specifically for sports clubs. The system was working well and soon also other industries saw the potential of our payment solutions. Today, in addition to being the number one in sports, we have also worked our way up to become the market leader and major player in the Venues, Hospitality, Events, Healthcare, Catering and Museums industries. By thinking along with our (potential) customers, we work towards a total package to offer everyone a worry-free payment world!
With locations in Utrecht, Moordrecht and Antwerp, we work with our constantly growing team, hard for our customers and each other. Besides the hard work we have fun and celebrate (personal) successes together. Enjoy a lovely prepared lunch, play a game of table tennis, join us on our legendary annual winter sports trip and have a drink with your colleagues in the sun on Friday.
We are always looking for people who want to relieve our customers, work hard, but also like to have fun. Are you interested? Please send your CV and short motivation stating ‘Vacancy Software Tester’ to email@example.com for the attention of Naomi Meester or use the form below.